Manicure and Pedicure
Manicure and Pedicure Service In Kolkata
Step into the enchanting world of the 20 Nail Story, a top-ranked manicure and pedicure salon in Kolkata, where we offer the most exceptional services in the industry. Wondering why manicures and pedicures are in such high demand? Your hands and nails are, after all, constantly exposed to damaging environmental elements like fungus and dirt. It’s essential to give them the best care and attention possible to protect their health and avoid infections.
It relieves stress and is relaxing in addition to being a hygiene activity. Using herbal exfoliants and essential oils to smooth the skin’s outer layer during a manicure or pedicure is a revitalising experience that is completed with a hydrating moisturiser. It gives you a healthy glow by instantly removing rough and dead skin while enhancing your skin health.
Types of Manicures and Pedicures
Process of Getting a Manicure and Pedicure Done At Our Salon
1. Consultation and selection
You can choose a service type at this stage and talk with our technicians about its results, preferences, or any particular issues you may have. At this stage, we make sure that our clients and ourselves are on the same page at our manicure & pedicure salon.
3. Application of products
The technician will start applying the selected products after properly preparing the nails and skin. It can be said with certainty that our technicians at our manicure and pedicure salon in Kolkata will work with the utmost skill and accuracy.
2. Preparation of nails and skin
Preparation of nails and skin, In this step usually entails removing any existing nail polish, shaping the nails, and tidying the cuticles at our manicure & pedicure salon. additionally moisturising and gently exfoliating the skin in preparation for product placement.
4. Finishing touches
This step entails adding any final touches or improvements to polish the overall appearance. Before the treatment is finished, the technicians make sure that everything is orderly, tidy, and well-groomed. Get manicure and pedicure done.
Tips For Maintaining Healthy Nails and Skin
- Make sure to moisturise and hydrate your hands and feet. They could become dull from dryness, and the products that have been applied could come off.
- Your nails are most at risk when carrying out household duties. keep in mind to put on gloves to protect them.
- Always keep in mind to keep your nails clean by using a soft brush to remove any trapped dirt and dust.
- Avoid picking or biting your nails as this can cause breakage, damage, and infection.
- Be cautious while using nail paint removers. Choose acetone-free removers.