Who doesn’t love an impeccably pedicured feet? Well, to achieve a perfectly pedicured feet, visiting the salon every ten to twelve days is what you’ll have to do. But before spending so much money you’ll surely think a couple of times. Don’t get depressed, there’s an alternate solution by doing your pedicure at home. Yes, you heard it right, you can avail a perfectly pedicured nail by combining a couple of spa sessions with DIY home remedies. This will help you to save a significant amount on foot pedicure and achieve the results you were looking for. Outlined below are a few effective pedicure tips that can help you achieve a salon-like pedicure at home.
- Prepare your Feet for a Pedicure: If there’s nail polish on your nails, remove it completely using a nail polish remover and a soft cotton pad. Even after removing the nail polish from your nails, the nail beds may still contain excess oil. For this, you will have to run down the nail polish remover on the nails.
- Soak your Feet in Warm Water: If there’s nail polish on your nails, remove it completely using a nail polish remover and a soft cotton pad. Even after removing the nail polish from your nails, the nail beds may still contain excess oil. For this, you will have to run down the nail polish remover on the nails.
- Massage your Foot: Remove both your feet from water and gently massage them using a foot cream or body lotion. Don’t forget your cuticles on each toe, as they play an important role in protecting your nails from bacteria. Use a warm towel to wipe and dry off your feet.
- Remove Dead Skin: Once you are done with drying your feet, you should remove the dead skin from the hard areas. You can use a foot file here, and make sure you don’t miss the balls of your feet. Gently scrub your feet until you feel an even and soft surface. Remember, if you vigorously scrub and overdo it, then it can cause unwanted irritation.
- Shape your Nails: It’s time that you shape and file your nails. Here you can use a nail trimmer and carefully cut your nails as per the length you want. Once that’s done, you a finer grit nail file to shape the nails. It becomes important that you cut and file your nails in the right way. While cutting the nails see to it that you cut it straight across and leave the round edges which can be shaped using a nail file.
- Moisturize your Feet: You an unscented moisturizer or cuticle oil to keep your feet moisturized. There are also lots of creams for foot pedicure available in the market, or you can purchase the same cream that is used by your salon for a pedicure in Kolkata.
- Apply Nail Polish: Before you use your favorite color, ensure that you apply a base coat first. Once the base coat dries say in about two minutes, you can apply the nail polish of your choice. Remember to apply a thin coat, as to get the best effect, you will have to apply at least two to three quotes.
Once in a while you can visit the salon for a best pedicure near me, as the results of a professional service is always great.